Saturday, January 12, 2013

warm weekend!

We have had some unusually warm weather the past few days.  I love it,  Jack, Tug and I have definitely been enjoying it by playing outside, going for walks and I like shoveling snow when my eyes don't freeze shut.  The warmth does come with a price:  two inches of snow (no biggie) but there is now a chance for freezing rain which will make things a mess.  So I am hoping for just snow!  This was also our first week back to school and work from taking a break during the holidays.  It wasn't easy.  We stuck to our schedule today,  it was so hard to get back into it that it's easier to tough it out and wake up, eat lunch, take naps and go to bed all at the same times as during the week.

Relaxing after school on Friday afternoon




Looking at I don't know what




Weekend treat: getting to fall asleep in the big bed



Testing out the new wagon with the huge tires




Deep powder!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi ru jack & tug, Merry christmas and happy new year back to the old grind. Iam so glade you guys had a good holiday. Go Seahawks Going to H's to watch the game. Have a great week and love you all. Crow

    ReplyDelete