My nephew Aidan asked for my help with a school project. Um, of course! He sent me "Flat Stanley", a paper doll of sorts. My job is to take ol' Flat Stan and show him as much of the four-nine as possible and document it. Sold! I've been waiting a week for Stan to arrive and he was in my mailbox today. Awesome! I have so much planned for us.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
You gotta take him to Santa's house!
ReplyDeleteRu hes awesome I love that guy Aidan Ru he needs to be a hood ornament on your car one day I love he likes to ride on the back of the car he can see where is been and if he gets to ride on the front he can see where hes going. What a great project you and Jack have with flat Stanley. Oh nooooooooooo mr Stanley. love ya Crow
ReplyDelete