We had a fabulous Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Christmas Eve was spent with friends at our home. I cooked a big turkey dinner and everyone ate, drank and be'd Merry. Christmas morning was spent with Jack, Heather, Tug and myself opening gifts, eating cinnamon rolls and of course coffee and mimosas. Jack was so surprised to see his big wagon from Grandma Joan and Grandpa Russ. I was glad he liked it, since he didn't go to sleep until almost 11 pm on Christmas Eve I didn't get started on building it until late and it took almost an hour. Jack, Tug and I spent the rest of Christmas day playing with all our new goodies and getting ready for our trip to Anchorage tomorrow. Heather and I will be driving down in the morning to spend some time with Hollie and Henlie. Jack and I wanted to thank our wonderful family and friends for all the gifts we received. We are blessed to have such generous people in our lives.
![]() |
| Tug patiently awaiting all of his friends Christmas Eve |
![]() |
| Jack loving his workbench from Uncle Jim, Auntie Ronda, Randa, Jared and Jacki |
![]() |
| Jack finally fell asleep on the couch waiting for Santa |
![]() |
| Tug got a new toy from Santa |
![]() |
| My new "Rolex" from mom and dad |
![]() |
| Jack exploring his new wagon |
![]() |
| Relaxing Christmas afternoon |
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







No comments:
Post a Comment