These abnormal high temperatures bring out the "yard work" or "snow" work. Jack and I spent a couple hours outside as soon as it got light out. We shoveled off the entire deck, uncovered patio furniture from 18 inches of snow, and woke up the barbeque. We came inside to watch the last half of the Seahawk play-off game (valiant effort, fellas!) eat lunch and Jack took a nap. I really wanted to take a nap as well, but with freezing rain and five inches of snow in the forecast in the next week I figured I had better get to shoveling. It took me about and hour but I got the driveway all cleaned up. Tonight my friend Heather is coming over to grill a few steaks on the 'barbie. This warm weather has been a very nice break!
 |
Almost one year ago (Jan 16th '12) it was thirty-eight degees
below zero. Almost a one hundred degree difference! |
 |
I know this "clear" deck won't last long, but it's nice
to know that it is still there. Somewhere. |
 |
Tug somehow managed to take a picture of himself.
I have no idea how it happened. |
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment