Saturday, November 19, 2011

Santa!

Another great thing about where we live is we share the town that Santa lives in also!  Today,  I dropped Jack off at Nicole's house to be watched by Heather while Nicole & I went to see "Breaking Dawn" (very good if you are wondering).  On the way home we saw two juvenile moose,  not quite big enough for just one to fill the freezer.  I still get excited every time I see them.  Even the small ones are enormous!  Then we were joined by Hollie,  Leigh Ann & Kate and all the girls to go with Jack and I to see Santa! 
Beautiful morning in the NP!  Even if it is -26 degrees
Jack & his alter ego...

Convoy to Santa's!  Yes,  it takes three SUV's and one truck
to get five little girls,  one baby boy & their moms to Santa's crib.

Hope he brings us what we wished for!





No comments:

Post a Comment