Jack and I left the Burrell/Fleming estate just after 7 o'clock this morning. I knew it would shape out to be a long day so I decided to get it over with. Jack was, once again, a good sport for the 350 + mile drive home. The drive was pleasant as usual. I don't mind it at all it's so beautiful. We got home just before 2 in the afternoon after potty breaks in Talkeetna first after a couple hours and then Healy after another two hours. We got home, unloaded the car, ate lunch and headed to pick up Tug from Holy Dog Kennels in Fairbanks. Apparently Tug was the favorite. Who really can resist a big, fluffy puppy. He had a lot of fun with the other dogs and was spoiled by the staff. He did much outside playing so he got a bath when we got home. Jack went to bed about six tonight and Tug voluntarily went out to the garage and got in his kennel to nap in peace. He came in after a couple hours and crashed in my bedroom.

This was right around Houston, AK

Exhausted from a great weekend!

Sleepy puppy. Pooped out from playing for four days!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment