Last night Jack spent in his own bed. All night! He fell asleep in there so I left him. Good thing I don't have to work today, I was up all night listening for him. He woke up at normal time today (5 am) so I brought him into my bed and he drank his bottle. Now he's pre-napping before school. He needs to get his rest, tomorrow grandma & grandpa will be up here, and Friday, God willing (and with the kind mercy of the C-17 air crew bringing it in on time) he will meet his dad for the first time. It's going to be busy next few days! I have to say that I am so excited for the Sugarbears to come home I get teary-eyed thinking about it. I miss my friends!
In his own bed

Napping in mom's bed

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment